Success! Subscription added
Success! Subscription deleted
Pietermaritzburg - Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal
R 3 900 000
Average Volumes (Litreage):200,000 litres per month
Average Store Turnover:R 256 000
Return on Investment:29%
Average Net Profit:R 95 141
This service station is an Oil Company owned site situated on a very busy street in Pietermaritzburg. The site comprises of a Forecourt, convenience store, Car Wash and a Café with hot food offering. Access and egress to and from the site is particularly easy with an open forecourt and ample parking, it provides for a seamless and congestion free experience. The selling price for the business is R 3 900 000, pumping 200 000 litres of fuel per month with a shop turnover of R 256 000 per month.
Preference may be given to PetroCONNECT Readiness Programme candidates. CLICK HERE To join our next programme.
Before responding to this advert please take note that neither PetroCONNECT nor the oil company will entertain, respond or communicate further with you in respect to this advertisement unless you comply with the minimum requirements set out and requested.
Due to the number of enquiries we receive on a daily basis, please allow for a turnaround time of 48 working hours to respond to your enquiry.
All rights reserved regarding information distribution for this listing.
For more information on this business opportunity, kindly complete the form below.
- Most Oil Companies operating in South Africa may require 30-51% minimum black African ownership on company-owned service stations, in-line with the industry's proposed Transformation requirements and the Liquid Fuel BBBEE Sector Codes as tabled by the Department of Energy (DOE). As per oil company requirements, preference will be given to BEE candidates.
- PetroCONNECT frequently consults with key industry bodies (such as the Fuel Retailers Association) and regulators, and we anticipate the implementation of new legislation within coming months.
- To read more about the proposed sector codes and changes in legislation, visit our website https://petroconnect.co.za/blog/the-petroleum-and-liquid-fuels-sector-bbbee-codes-demystified-part-1 *We wish to create awareness that Transformation is applicable to all racial or ethnic groups, and that fuel retailers are not automatically compliant based on ethnicity alone.*
- PetroCONNECT celebrates sustainable transformation in the South African fuel retail industry, and we take a pro-active role in guiding all industry players and fuel retailers on transformation solutions or strategies. PetroCONNECT has a pool of pre-vetted BEE compliant aspirants who are eager to join the industry, cultivated through PetroCONNECT Academy.
- For more info on transformation, please see www.petroconnect.co.za/transformation