Success! Subscription added
Success! Subscription deleted
Gauteng South - Bedfordview, Gauteng
R 6 220 000
Average Volumes (Litreage):268,000 litres per month
Average Store Turnover:R 679 000
Return on Investment:0
Average Net Profit:R 0
This Service Station is located in the South of Gauteng, pumping on average 268,000 litres of fuel per month with a shop turnover of R 679,000 per month. The selling price for the business is R6,220 000.
For more information, please contact email@example.com 064 505 9221.
All rights reserved regarding information distribution for this listing.
- Most Oil Companies operating in South Africa may require 30-51% minimum black African ownership on company-owned service stations, in-line with the industry's proposed Transformation requirements and the Liquid Fuel BBBEE Sector Codes as tabled by the Department of Energy (DOE). As per oil company requirements, preference will be given to BEE candidates.
- PetroCONNECT frequently consults with key industry bodies (such as the Fuel Retailers Association) and regulators, and we anticipate the implementation of new legislation within coming months.
- To read more about the proposed sector codes and changes in legislation, visit our website https://petroconnect.co.za/blog/the-petroleum-and-liquid-fuels-sector-bbbee-codes-demystified-part-1 *We wish to create awareness that Transformation is applicable to all racial or ethnic groups, and that fuel retailers are not automatically compliant based on ethnicity alone.*
- PetroCONNECT celebrates sustainable transformation in the South African fuel retail industry, and we take a pro-active role in guiding all industry players and fuel retailers on transformation solutions or strategies. PetroCONNECT has a pool of pre-vetted BEE compliant aspirants who are eager to join the industry, cultivated through PetroCONNECT Academy.
- For more info on transformation, please see www.petroconnect.co.za/transformation