Success! Subscription added
Success! Subscription deleted
Cape Town - Cape Town, Western Cape
R 9 800 000.00
Average Volumes (Litreage):310,000 litres per month
Average Store Turnover:R 670 000
Return on Investment:33.40%
Average Net Profit:R 275 000
A well-established, oil company owned service station situated on a high traffic arterial road. The surrounding area is undergoing massive redevelopment and the site is already on a clear path of growth. The convenience store and bakery have recently been renovated and have proven increases in turnover, with a profitable car wash that has great potential. Take advantage of this opportune time in purchasing a growing service station.
Preference may be given to PetroCONNECT Readiness Programme candidates. CLICK HERE To join our next programme.
The closing date for enquiries for this site is 22 October 2019.
All rights reserved regarding information distribution for this listing.
For more information on this business opportunity, please complete the form below.
Kindly note that all information is strictly confidential, and information will only be made available to those who meet the PetroCONNECT buyer criteria, which includes documentation for pre-qualification.
Any interested buyers will be required to provide the following documentation on submission of enquiry:
1) Complete and Sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement;
2) Complete an Information Form providing details about the prospective purchaser; and
3) Provide an acceptable “proof of funds letter” issued by the purchaser’s financial institution confirming that unencumbered funds to purchase the business are in place.
Call us for more information on this business opportunity or complete the form below.
- Most Oil Companies operating in South Africa may require 30-51% minimum black African ownership on company-owned service stations, in-line with the industry's proposed Transformation requirements and the Liquid Fuel BBBEE Sector Codes as tabled by the Department of Energy (DOE). As per oil company requirements, preference will be given to BEE candidates.
- PetroCONNECT frequently consults with key industry bodies (such as the Fuel Retailers Association) and regulators, and we anticipate the implementation of new legislation within coming months.
- To read more about the proposed sector codes and changes in legislation, visit our website https://petroconnect.co.za/blog/the-petroleum-and-liquid-fuels-sector-bbbee-codes-demystified-part-1 *We wish to create awareness that Transformation is applicable to all racial or ethnic groups, and that fuel retailers are not automatically compliant based on ethnicity alone.*
- PetroCONNECT celebrates sustainable transformation in the South African fuel retail industry, and we take a pro-active role in guiding all industry players and fuel retailers on transformation solutions or strategies. PetroCONNECT has a pool of pre-vetted BEE compliant aspirants who are eager to join the industry, cultivated through PetroCONNECT Academy.
- For more info on transformation, please see www.petroconnect.co.za/transformation