Success! Subscription added
Success! Subscription deleted
Gauteng East - South Africa, Gauteng
R 3 350 000
Average Volumes (Litreage):290,000 litres per month
Average Store Turnover:R 85 000
Return on Investment:35%
Average Net Profit:R 120 000
This service station in Gauteng East is an oil company owned site pumping 260,000 litres of fuel per month. An unfranchised convenience store currently generates R70,000.00 per month and holds ample potential for expansion which can include a fast food outlet. Situated on a main intersection with heavy traffic.
Preference may be given to PetroCONNECT Readiness Programme candidates. CLICK HERE To join our next programme.
The closing date for enquiries for this site is 22 October 2019.
All rights reserved regarding information distribution for this listing.
For more information on this business opportunity, please complete the form below.
Kindly note that all information is strictly confidential and information will only be made available to those who meet the PetroCONNECT buyer criteria, which includes documentation for pre-qualification by the oil company. Any interested buyers will be required to sign a Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA), deliver the relevant FICA documentation and proof of funds.
Call us for more information on this business opportunity, or complete the form below.
- Most Oil Companies operating in South Africa may require 30-51% minimum black African ownership on company-owned service stations, in-line with the industry's proposed Transformation requirements and the Liquid Fuel BBBEE Sector Codes as tabled by the Department of Energy (DOE). As per oil company requirements, preference will be given to BEE candidates.
- PetroCONNECT frequently consults with key industry bodies (such as the Fuel Retailers Association) and regulators, and we anticipate the implementation of new legislation within coming months.
- To read more about the proposed sector codes and changes in legislation, visit our website https://petroconnect.co.za/blog/the-petroleum-and-liquid-fuels-sector-bbbee-codes-demystified-part-1 *We wish to create awareness that Transformation is applicable to all racial or ethnic groups, and that fuel retailers are not automatically compliant based on ethnicity alone.*
- PetroCONNECT celebrates sustainable transformation in the South African fuel retail industry, and we take a pro-active role in guiding all industry players and fuel retailers on transformation solutions or strategies. PetroCONNECT has a pool of pre-vetted BEE compliant aspirants who are eager to join the industry, cultivated through PetroCONNECT Academy.
- For more info on transformation, please see www.petroconnect.co.za/transformation