Service Station for Sale in Gauteng North
Johannesburg - Sandton, Gauteng
R 21 000 000
Average Volumes (Litreage):757,000 litres per month
Average Store Turnover:R 1 300 000
Return on Investment:0
Average Net Profit:R 0
Please note that applications for this site are closed.
- Representing both the interests of buyers and sellers, we seamlessly facilitate a preliminary analysis of financials, a comprehensive valuation, listing and sales process of your site from start to finish.
- By prequalifying buyers through our Academy, presenting and marketing the site professionally, assisting the buyer with finance applications, business planning, oil company approval and fuel retail license approval, we fast track the sale process to the benefit of all parties involved.
- Furthermore, our advisors offer long term financial planning services to sellers exiting and buyers entering the industry. We work on contingency and have a vested interest in the successful conclusion of the sale.
- Kindly note that all information is strictly confidential, and information will only be made available to those who meet the PetroCONNECT buyer criteria, which includes documentation for pre-qualification.
- Any interested buyers will be required to provide the following documentation on submission of enquiry:
- 1) Complete and Sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement;
- 2) Complete an Information Form providing details about the prospective purchaser; and
- 3) Provide an acceptable “proof of funds letter” issued by the purchaser’s financial institution confirming that unencumbered funds to purchase the business are in place.
- Call us for more information on this business opportunity or complete the form below.
- Most Oil Companies operating in South Africa may require 30-51% minimum black African ownership on company-owned service stations, in-line with the industry's proposed Transformation requirements and the Liquid Fuel BBBEE Sector Codes as tabled by the Department of Energy (DOE). As per oil company requirements, preference will be given to BEE candidates.
- PetroCONNECT frequently consults with key industry bodies (such as the Fuel Retailers Association) and regulators, and we anticipate the implementation of new legislation within coming months.
- To read more about the proposed sector codes and changes in legislation, visit our website https://petroconnect.co.za/blog/the-petroleum-and-liquid-fuels-sector-bbbee-codes-demystified-part-1 *We wish to create awareness that Transformation is applicable to all racial or ethnic groups, and that fuel retailers are not automatically compliant based on ethnicity alone.*
- PetroCONNECT celebrates sustainable transformation in the South African fuel retail industry, and we take a pro-active role in guiding all industry players and fuel retailers on transformation solutions or strategies. PetroCONNECT has a pool of pre-vetted BEE compliant aspirants who are eager to join the industry, cultivated through PetroCONNECT Academy.
- For more info on transformation, please see www.petroconnect.co.za/transformation
Enquire About This Site
I have already submitted an enquiry to buy a service station previously?