Success! Subscription added
Success! Subscription deleted
Durban - North Coast, KwaZulu-Natal
R 10 300 000
Average Volumes (Litreage):466,000 litres per month
Average Store Turnover:R 543 000
Return on Investment:32.80%
Average Net Profit:R 281 900
A picture-perfect Oil Company owned site, situated on a busy semi suburban /semi industrial main road. The site comprises of a Wild Bean Café, Pick n Pay Express store, and a very spacious Forecourt. A particularly neat and well-run little gem, the site boasts excellent Mystery Motorist scores with 95% and being above the norm.
Preference may be given to PetroCONNECT Readiness Programme candidates. CLICK HERE To join our next programme.
The closing date for applications for this site is 17th February 2020.
Before responding to this advert please take note that neither PetroCONNECT nor the oil company will entertain, respond or communicate further with you in respect to this advertisement unless you comply with the minimum requirements set out and requested.
Due to the number of enquiries we receive on a daily basis, please allow for a turnaround time of 48 working hours to respond to your enquiry.
All rights reserved regarding information distribution for this listing.
For more information on this business opportunity, kindly complete the form below.
- Most Oil Companies operating in South Africa may require 30-51% minimum black African ownership on company-owned service stations, in-line with the industry's proposed Transformation requirements and the Liquid Fuel BBBEE Sector Codes as tabled by the Department of Energy (DOE). As per oil company requirements, preference will be given to BEE candidates.
- PetroCONNECT frequently consults with key industry bodies (such as the Fuel Retailers Association) and regulators, and we anticipate the implementation of new legislation within coming months.
- To read more about the proposed sector codes and changes in legislation, visit our website https://petroconnect.co.za/blog/the-petroleum-and-liquid-fuels-sector-bbbee-codes-demystified-part-1 *We wish to create awareness that Transformation is applicable to all racial or ethnic groups, and that fuel retailers are not automatically compliant based on ethnicity alone.*
- PetroCONNECT celebrates sustainable transformation in the South African fuel retail industry, and we take a pro-active role in guiding all industry players and fuel retailers on transformation solutions or strategies. PetroCONNECT has a pool of pre-vetted BEE compliant aspirants who are eager to join the industry, cultivated through PetroCONNECT Academy.
- For more info on transformation, please see www.petroconnect.co.za/transformation