Success! Subscription added
Success! Subscription deleted
Cape Town - Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
R 10 670 000
Average Volumes (Litreage):348,000 litres per month
Average Store Turnover:R 970 000
Return on Investment:32%
Average Net Profit:R 294 000
A well-established site situated on a vibrant and suburban main road in a popular suburb in Cape Town. Access in and out of the service station is relatively easy with an open forecourt and enough parking around the site. There is ample seating outside the store for those who wish to enjoy the convenience meals while getting a car wash. The petrol station is part of a larger busy shopping centre which bring continuous trade. The site has seen further growth since the introduction of a Pick n Pay. This has driven and attracted large business from the surrounding schools and residential areas that capitalize on the convenience and location of this site.
Preference may be given to PetroCONNECT Readiness Programme candidates. CLICK HERE To join our next programme.
The closing date for applications for this site is 10th February 2020.
Before responding to this advert please take note that neither PetroCONNECT nor the oil company will entertain, respond or communicate further with you in respect to this advertisement unless you comply with the minimum requirements set out and requested.
Due to the number of enquiries we receive on a daily basis, please allow for a turnaround time of 48 working hours to respond to your enquiry.
All rights reserved regarding information distribution for this listing.
For more information on this business opportunity, kindly complete the form below.
- Most Oil Companies operating in South Africa may require 30-51% minimum black African ownership on company-owned service stations, in-line with the industry's proposed Transformation requirements and the Liquid Fuel BBBEE Sector Codes as tabled by the Department of Energy (DOE). As per oil company requirements, preference will be given to BEE candidates.
- PetroCONNECT frequently consults with key industry bodies (such as the Fuel Retailers Association) and regulators, and we anticipate the implementation of new legislation within coming months.
- To read more about the proposed sector codes and changes in legislation, visit our website https://petroconnect.co.za/blog/the-petroleum-and-liquid-fuels-sector-bbbee-codes-demystified-part-1 *We wish to create awareness that Transformation is applicable to all racial or ethnic groups, and that fuel retailers are not automatically compliant based on ethnicity alone.*
- PetroCONNECT celebrates sustainable transformation in the South African fuel retail industry, and we take a pro-active role in guiding all industry players and fuel retailers on transformation solutions or strategies. PetroCONNECT has a pool of pre-vetted BEE compliant aspirants who are eager to join the industry, cultivated through PetroCONNECT Academy.
- For more info on transformation, please see www.petroconnect.co.za/transformation