Success! Subscription added
Success! Subscription deleted
Catoridge - Catoridge, KwaZulu-Natal
R 36 636 928
Average Volumes (Litreage):1,127,000 litres per month
Average Store Turnover:R 1 986 000
Return on Investment:0
Average Net Profit:R 0
This Service Station is located in KZN, pumping on average 1,127,000 litres of fuel per month with a shop turnover of R 1,986,000 per month. The selling price for the business is R 36 636 928.
All rights reserved regarding information distribution for this listing.
For more information on this business opportunity, please complete the form below.
- Most Oil Companies operating in South Africa may require 30-51% minimum black African ownership on company-owned service stations, in-line with the industry's proposed Transformation requirements and the Liquid Fuel BBBEE Sector Codes as tabled by the Department of Energy (DOE). As per oil company requirements, preference will be given to BEE candidates.
- PetroCONNECT frequently consults with key industry bodies (such as the Fuel Retailers Association) and regulators, and we anticipate the implementation of new legislation within coming months.
- To read more about the proposed sector codes and changes in legislation, visit our website https://petroconnect.co.za/blog/the-petroleum-and-liquid-fuels-sector-bbbee-codes-demystified-part-1 *We wish to create awareness that Transformation is applicable to all racial or ethnic groups, and that fuel retailers are not automatically compliant based on ethnicity alone.*
- PetroCONNECT celebrates sustainable transformation in the South African fuel retail industry, and we take a pro-active role in guiding all industry players and fuel retailers on transformation solutions or strategies. PetroCONNECT has a pool of pre-vetted BEE compliant aspirants who are eager to join the industry, cultivated through PetroCONNECT Academy.
- For more info on transformation, please see www.petroconnect.co.za/transformation