Success! Subscription added
Success! Subscription deleted
Durban - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
R 14 700 000
Average Volumes (Litreage):550,000 litres per month
Average Store Turnover:R 1 800 000
Return on Investment:33,33%
Average Net Profit:R 408 000
A very well-established oil company owned site, situated on a busy and bustling intersection of Durban. The site comprises of a Wild Bean Café, Pick n Pay Express, and Forecourt. Access in and out of the site is extremely easy with an unusually spacious forecourt and ample parking all around.
Preference may be given to PetroCONNECT Readiness Programme candidates. CLICK HERE To join our next programme.
The closing date for applications for this site is 3rd February 2020.
Before responding to this advert please take note that neither PetroCONNECT nor the oil company will entertain, respond or communicate further with you in respect to this advertisement unless you comply with the minimum requirements set out and requested.
Due to the number of enquiries we receive on a daily basis, please allow for a turnaround time of 48 working hours to respond to your enquiry.
All rights reserved regarding information distribution for this listing.
For more information on this business opportunity, kindly complete the form below.
- Most Oil Companies operating in South Africa may require 30-51% minimum black African ownership on company-owned service stations, in-line with the industry's proposed Transformation requirements and the Liquid Fuel BBBEE Sector Codes as tabled by the Department of Energy (DOE). As per oil company requirements, preference will be given to BEE candidates.
- PetroCONNECT frequently consults with key industry bodies (such as the Fuel Retailers Association) and regulators, and we anticipate the implementation of new legislation within coming months.
- To read more about the proposed sector codes and changes in legislation, visit our website https://petroconnect.co.za/blog/the-petroleum-and-liquid-fuels-sector-bbbee-codes-demystified-part-1 *We wish to create awareness that Transformation is applicable to all racial or ethnic groups, and that fuel retailers are not automatically compliant based on ethnicity alone.*
- PetroCONNECT celebrates sustainable transformation in the South African fuel retail industry, and we take a pro-active role in guiding all industry players and fuel retailers on transformation solutions or strategies. PetroCONNECT has a pool of pre-vetted BEE compliant aspirants who are eager to join the industry, cultivated through PetroCONNECT Academy.
- For more info on transformation, please see www.petroconnect.co.za/transformation